Is your Typo3 website safe? Do you have a Typo3 website, which is running version 8 or 9? Read on if so.
Updating to the latest version of TYPO3 is important for security updates and bug fixes. If you are using Typo3 version 9, 8, or even 7 and 6, your website is more vulnerable to breaking, being hacked or even data theft.
3 REASONS TO UPDATE NOW
Besides keeping your website secure, here are 3 reasons you need to check right now if you have version 10 installed.
- Versions 6, 7, 8 and 9 may not be compliant with the new GDPR requirements according to GDPR Article 32
- Old versions of Typo3 are slower for users, which means low SEO power, and customers leaving a slow website.
- An improved admin interface makes work more efficient
Updating a core software like Typo3 can be problematic
- Is the server the website runs on, 3rd party plugins, and the design all working together?
- Can you test the new version without turning off your website or breaking it?
- Are there any custom integrations that were built for an old version?
Our offer to you:
- Your website is updated on a 2nd test location, so that your main website is always 100% ready and online. When the update is done and tested, we switch to the new version in 1 second.
- A full backup of everything will be saved to a secure location
- The way your visitors or customers use your website will stay the same, except they will have a faster experience.
- And of course satisfaction guaranteed, no hidden cost, and our commitment to make your website more successful!
- Of course there are no hidden costs or expensive one-off packages. We charge either a fixed price or individual monthly instalments.
- We also offer you flexible monthly service subscriptions combined with our Service Packages. This way you keep full cost control.